Following over a year of client feedback sessions, design iterations, and hundreds of engineering hours, I’m so pleased to announce the next edition of the Broker Buddha platform. This is a huge step in continuing on our path of being the leading digital client engagement platform for insurance agencies. Here are the highlights:
- A more linear flow with a cleaner design and better support for smaller screens
- Lightning-fast response time
- A more intuitive dashboard with quick filters to correspond with the way agents think (e.g., by month)
- Brokers can assign questions to specific individuals on behalf of the insured
- Clients can save and preview the submission as a PDF while entering their information
- Insureds completing an application can delegate signatures to other team members
- Applications can now more easily be shared in external email programs (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, etc.)
You can also find quick videos depicting our new features on our website solutions pages. Did I mention that our website also went through an overhaul? I’m sure you noticed! That’s another feat that I’m excited to spotlight. Following months of branding, messaging, and redesign initiatives, we now have a website that is more navigable, contains even more product information, and better conveys how we try to address the needs of the insurance agencies we serve.
It’s our pleasure to strive to make our platform and systems better for insurance agents and their clients. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the team with any questions or feedback. Also, keep an eye out for even more exciting, powerful new features in the coming months!
Goodbye time wasted.
Hello optimization with Broker Buddha
Efficient use of time
Some information about Jason Keck as Expert, his professional experience which can inspire confidence and interest among users
Never miss an episode
Subscribe here to be notified when a new podcast episode goes live.